Thursday, February 03, 2005

First Time I Picked up a Hitchhiker

"Do you need a ride?" I asked just after I had witnessed him and some (or all) of his belongings get tossed out of a car. "Thanks" he replied.
Upon getting into the passenger seat I noticed he was mostly carrying clothes. Boxers - I like a boxer man.
Where did he want to go? Anywhere but here. Turns out his girlfriend was the one kicking him out. What, a fight in paradise? Too bad for her. He was cute.
He finally figured out where he could go and it wasn't my apartment. Was that luck?
I dropped him off and was thanked after hearing all about the argument leading to the bad breakup. I'm a good listener when I want to be. And it wasn't that far out of my way.
Summer 1995

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought you liked men who didn't wear any at all.

February 3, 2005 at 3:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Diedre said...

Good Lord - my first post and you already have me all figured out! Damn you're good. Maybe too good.

February 3, 2005 at 3:30:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home