Friday, March 11, 2005

Utah

My friend moved to Utah in less than a months notice. I was suppose to go see her before she moved from Austin, Texas. A little less than a 2 hour drive for me. She was suppose to stay behind and sell the house so I figured I had at least six weeks to get there.

Nope. I called her the Tuesday before the weekend to tell her I'm coming to visit and as it turns out she was 2 hours away from Salt Lake City. Her husband felt that if he didn't take her out of town with him when he left that he would never get her to move there. Good thinking on his part....but damn. Now I got almost a 4 hour plane ride to take and no money honey here. Guess I better start saving those pennies.

I'm missing her already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utah is an interesting place. Can you drive there? If so, stop in southern Utah, it's really lovely.

--mihow

March 18, 2005 at 2:08:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home