Friday, August 19, 2005

Rabbit?

The other night as my extremely tired husband was falling asleep he mumbled something about having to get up the next morning at 4am to get to a job site several hours away to be there on time. Then he mumbled something about a sneak attack and rabbiting me.

I thought 'Rabbiting me? WTF.'

"Okay" I said. "Rabbit me. I kinda like that idea."

He said nothing as he was almost dreaming. I stated again "Rabbit me. I like that".

He heard that and muttered back "No, I said ravish you."

"Oh, okay. That's even better. Goodnight, honey."

Now I can't get Rabbit me out of my head. What's that gotta be like quick, fast, small, short? Oh well, I'll never know.

And that's the same night I had a dream about a ton of extremely white furry child births rapidly coming out of me in less than a year's time. Odd.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but when I first read 'rabbit' I thought of the device that Charlotte York got addicted to on "Sex and the City". Ravage makes much more sense.

August 25, 2005 at 2:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Diedre said...

No, he meant ravish. Per Webster:

Main Entry: rav·ish
Pronunciation: 'ra-vish
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English ravisshen, from Middle French raviss-, stem of ravir, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin rapire, alteration of Latin rapere to seize, rob -- more at RAPID
1 a : to seize and take away by violence b : to overcome with emotion (as joy or delight) (ravished by the scenic beauty) c : RAPE 2
2 : PLUNDER, ROB
- rav·ish·er noun
- rav·ish·ment /-m&nt/ noun

And I don't watch "Sex and the City". Can't stand Sarah Jessica Parker at all. She gives me the creeps.

August 25, 2005 at 9:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger KimberlyDi said...

Dear Hubby meant to say "Give me a kiss. I have minty fresh breath." Instead he said "Give me a kiss. I have frinty mesh breath." We joke alot about Frinty Mesh Breath now.

"Rabbit me" sounds fun though. Sounds furry with nibbling involved.

September 9, 2005 at 3:58:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Diedre said...

Frinty Mesh Breath

Thank is too funny. Thanks for laugh!

September 9, 2005 at 4:03:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home