Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry

I was extremely disappointed in the latest Harry Potter movie. I look forward all year to this movie and felt just it wasn't up to standards. It's like half the story is lying on the floor somewhere. The director took just the major events from the book and threw them together. I even had a hard time following some of it and I had read the book! Think of someone who hadn't read the book. Maybe since they hadn't they may have enjoyed it better than I. The director of the last one did such a great job. I wish they had used him again on this one. Or perhaps there was more story in this book.

One side note - The red headed Wesley twins are looking better and better. Blondes have more fun, but reds are more fun - or so I've heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home