Friday, January 06, 2006

A Meme!

[A is for age:]
41. I don't feel it - but my doctor says it so.

[B is for booze of choice]
Gin or Vodka with diet tonic.

[C is for career]
Telecommunication - I program the phone systems of the world.

[D is for your dog's name:]
Butters the big male and Abby Normal Wigglebutt Airlicker my cutie pie.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
Water, Milk, blankets and lots of them cause it freaking cold around here.

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
Don't Touch Me There by The Tubes (at the moment) and maybe Sister Golden Hair Surprise.

[G is for favorite games:]
trivial and sex games

[H is for hometown:]
Home is where you make it (you like to see homos naked?) Nacogdoches, Austin and Houston, Texas and San Antonio and New Braunsfels - oh heck all of Texas just abouts fits the bill.

[I is for instruments you play:]
Piano and skin flute.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Blackberry

[K is for kids?]
One male son Duncan age 15 going on 25

[L is for last kiss?:]
This morning my husband kissed me goodbye before leaving for work - I don't remember it very well, as I was still asleep and clinging to my huge pile of blankets. Did I mention it's cold around here?

[M is for most admired trait:]
I wouldn't know

[N is for name of your crush:]
Victims don't need names

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Last one was in 1994 and you don't need the details

[P is for phobias:]
Over crowded elevators, okay truthfully, any one else in the elevator that I don't know.

[Q is for quotes you like:]
Screw you guys I'm going home - Eric Cartman (South Park)

[R is for biggest regret:]
Getting involved with my x-husband. He's a fucking ASS-HOLE!

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Gin and Tonic - or - cookies - Oh no, my homemade blueberry pie hot from the oven with my husbands homemade ice cream. Yummy.

[T is for time you wake up:]
What day is it? If it's a work day around 6:45am. God knows I hate waking up.

[U is for underwear:]
Nope, not if I can help it.

[V is for vegetables you love:]
My favorites are artichokes, asparagus and hominy.

[W is for worst habit:]
Smoking

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
I can only remember 2 at the moment, there are probably more when I was a child.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Everything I make is yummy if it wasn't why would I waste the time on it.

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Cancer the crab, the moon child. I am governed by the tides. My Chinese Zodiac is the dragon. I've got a tattoo of a crescent moon on my left boob and am going to get one of a dragon on my right thigh. Hopefully soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home