Thursday, April 27, 2006

nose hair picker behind me - watch out!





OMG! There was a guy in a truck behind me on the freeway this morning (not that this is unusual or anything) and he was grooming while he was driving (not that this is unusual either), but then he took out a nose hair trimmer and began to clean out his nose hairs! YUCK! While Driving!!!

I did some exercises last night and now I can't move. I'm a cripple!

There is a piece loose in my steering wheel and it is rattling around. Should I be concerned about it? It just started this morning.

The weight that I had lost in December came back in February (I hate February) and now I can't break 150. I'm just stuck at 150 and it sucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

it's just a plateau - keep on keepin' on and you'll do it!!

April 28, 2006 at 8:42:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home