Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Alice Cooper doesn't love me


alice


I went to an Alice Cooper concert a few years back, I was young and horney and let's face it, Alice is not an attractive man. We were right against the stage and I had my eyes on his young guitarist. He was very pretty and I was staring, watching his every move. Next thing I know I'm getting nudged by the guy I was with, to look up. Right above me was Alice waving his finger back and forth in my face in a "no way, Jose" kind of fashion. So I turn my head to look down the stage where about 6 people over from me were two hoochie mama's and they were gone, probably already taken backstage. I mean, why would Alice even be looking at me with those chicks were way over the top, of course, because they weren't there. So he noticed I was staring at his young guitarist and not him. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home