Monday, August 07, 2006

Halloween not even close and I'm already excited!


Halloween Already!


My sister is finally pregnant!! Her baby is due in September. I have already purchased the child's Halloween costume for the next two years!!!! This year I got this bunny budding (since the child will only be one month old and it looks warm too) and next year a frog costume by Tom Arma. I can hardly wait!. The hard part was choosing which one to get - all the ones by Tom Arma were sooooo cute!! Check 'em out here. I wanted them all. I was wanting to get the monkey one or the skunk, the lamb one was cute, oh, and the beaver. But the detail on the frog was too good to pass up, plus the father's nickname is froggie for some reason, so that's the one I picked. For Christmas how about a snowman costume!!! See it here.

I can't wait to see my sister's face when she opens up her shower gift from me and inside will be two Halloween costumes. (don't worry this is her second shower and I already took good care of the other things in the first shower - this second one is now on my time) See, My sister grew up hating Halloween, she didn't like homemade costumes and only wanted the plastic mask kind. YUCK! She cried and cried and cried the year my mom made her wear a really nice homemade costume. Little does she know that she will now have to grow to like Halloween a bit more. The subterfuge is now in place and if she doesn't take my niece trick-or-treating I'll just drive up to Fort Worth and take her myself! I foresee a road trip in my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home