Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another True Story

One time at band camp - oh, that's not it. Here we go.


When my son was 5 he had just gotten a new teacher at his day care. My guess is he didn't like her very much and I was right. I picked him up one day during her first week with the school and immediately was informed, before going back to retrieve my child, that Duncan was written up for several wrong doings that day. His record was two pages long and included mooning the class and other misbehaviors. Tonight was going to be fun, I could tell.

So, I got my child out of the school and as we're walking to the car I stated "So, Duncan, you had a bad day?" Nothing, dead silence. I opened the car door for him and said "Looks like you had a bad day." At this point my 5 year old turns to me and yells really loud, "I KNOW I HAD A BAD DAY! DON'T TELL ME TWICE!"

I still get tickled at his reaction to this today. Oh, the chuckles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home