Friday, November 10, 2006

Little Children

I've been reading this book Little Children by Tom Perrotta and it's about to take a major turn for the worse.

See, there is this stay at home dad, Todd, and a stay at home mother, Sarah, who are having an affair and I just got to the part where they leave theirs homes to be with each other. They left a note for there spouses informing then that they have run off with each other. This isn't the brightest thing for these two people to do - neither one of them has employment !!!!!

OH NO I just sounded like my Dad.

Anyway, supposedly there is a movie on this book, but either it came out and I never noticed or it will be out later this year. In the movie they change Todd's name to Brad, no idea why, guess people aren't keen on the name Todd. It would be funnier if they had changed Sarah's name to Janet. Brad and Janet. Let's do the time warp again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home