Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dreams and Memories

I've been feeling a bit melancholy lately. Reminiscing of days past. I can't go into detail here, but the one thing that stands out was over 16 years ago a nurse stated something to me about not going to the nursery to visit my child. At the time I thought 'Why? Why would you say something like that?' What I should have said was "You don't know me, Bitch". My dad one time told me he would spend lots of time agonizing over past actions wondering if he had made the right choices. I try not to do this. I think it's energy spent uselessly, but for some reason my mood has been demanding that I do this now. Hopefully it will change soon.


Shoulda Woulda Coulda


I've also been having extremely vivid dreams. Last night was very weird oil being shipped by airplanes, the CEO of the airplane company found with an accelerant, taking off three sweat shirts in an attempt to take a shower with my grandfather there ???? WTF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home