Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finally

Well, my mother left at 10:30 this morning. She wanted to beat the rain and the night. I know that she makes many stops on her way home. It was nice to have her - she eats dinner and nothing more than that. I eat breakfast and lunch and not so much dinner. So, I probably have gained some weight during her visit as I had to eat dinner with her for three nights. She will be back in 8 days for her eye surgery. Hopefully I can keep the house clean until then.

Thursday night after dinner I gave her a glass of water with ice and made a mix drink for myself. She noticed that my ice had melted fast and mentioned it. I told it was a vodka drink. Last night when I was drinking water from my water bottle I had to endure the harassment of her tongue about drinking vodka - I don't mix vodka with my water bottles - the harassment lasted 15 full minutes - good God woman - it's Friday night! And it's only water. What the Hell.

Today is a nice day. I've got the back door wide open letting in some air and it is a nice 75 degrees inside and out. NO BUGS! Humidity is not too bad either.
Nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home