Thursday, March 01, 2007

My favorite bar

Posted by Picasa
The Davenport in Houston. There use to be one in San Antonio, but they were suppose to put in a renewal rental letter six months before the lease was up and failed to - damn. It use to be on the same block as the Majestic Theatre (part of the same building and facing the same street). Anywho - this bar is part owned by Dwayne (pictured grey one above) who is a friend of the hubby. The husband and Dwayne (along with others - as in Bruce and others) used to own a bar downtown called Laveau's. I had never been there and had never heard of it of course (because my nightlife skills are so finely tuned - I think it's called "sheltered life"). They make the best martini's - and proof is that I'm still drunk this morning. Oh Lord, my afternoon is going to S.U.C.K!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home