Thursday, March 22, 2007

Brenda Savage continues

Brenda had had 3 hernia operations by the time she was 12 years old, had broken her foot once in the spokes of a bicycle because she was barefoot and ridding on the handle bars. She was a wild child indeed. For these reasons I was and still am glad that I was not her.

My mother also gave away ALL of my stuffed animals to Brenda when my mom was in one of her cleaning frenzies. My precious stuffed animal snake even!!! This topic is still brought up during family conversations with pain and anger.

And the only time I remember getting into trouble with Brenda where we gave out Cindy's name was when we were skipping rocks under passing cars on a busy street. One car squealed to a stop and turned around to hunt us down. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home