Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I gots nothing

Corpus was good, but I just wasn't feeling it. Elderly drunk guy at the party hit on me, "Dude" I said "I got enough on my plate without you. My husband is that drunk guy right over there, so leave me alone."

Guess he got the picture pretty clearly.

Next day Sas says "Did Chuck hit on you last night?" Yes, yes he did. So?

Work is still kicking my ass and on top of it they have added two more responsibilities - just today. Yeah baby, bring it on. I already work late enough as it is. Work through lunch - no prob. Come is even earlier - then I better start looking for a new place - cause then your coming between me and my pillow and no body does that!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You neglect to mention that you drank a bottle of Patron Tequila!

I was just drinking beer...

Love you,

E.

May 15, 2007 at 9:20:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops!
Sorry honey, there were several people also who found the Tequila!
Sorry My love...
My Bad, For EVERYTHING!
sigh
E.

May 18, 2007 at 5:37:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home