Thursday, February 21, 2008

Best Movie I Have Seen In Ages!!!!!


Interstate 60

Okay. so I'm on a Gary Oldman kick right now and it is true he is a cameleon !! A couple his movies haven't been that good, but not because of him. So when this one arrived via Netflix I was like okay let's try it.

The boy said he'd start watching it, but don't feel bad if he went upstairs in the middle. He stayed watching it with me the whole time, didn't leave the couch once.

I didn't even want to leave the room to pee, but I had to. This movie was so good you didn't want to miss a second of it.

I purchased the movie today from Amazon. Can't wait to see it again.

IT IS A MUST SEE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just you and the 'Boy' watched it, Huh?

March 5, 2008 at 12:34:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home