Sunday, October 05, 2008

da surgery

The bruises from my arms and legs are finally fading.

I still find traces of the glue on my arms and belly from the tape used to hold the IV and bandages.

I get tired easily and experience pain when over doing my day.

Pain medication makes me itch - but I am still taking it.

Recovery time is estimated to be 4 to 6 weeks. On Tuesday will be two weeks into my recovery. I am scheduled for a doctors follow up on Thursday.

Q: How many attempts does it take to hit a vain correctly for an IV in diedre?
A: five

Now that I have time at home to mess around I have no energy to do anything and of course I really, really want to take a long soak in a bath, but that is not allowed - only showers for me right now.

I am reading a lot, catching up on day time TV and the dogs are keeping me company.

Not much to do but take it easy and recover. Yeah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mention of who is taking care of you....

October 7, 2008 at 7:10:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home