Friday, June 26, 2009

Life is flying by

and what do I have to show for it. hum . . . Nothing! A big fat nothing!

No, but wait! That's not all! You get a big, fat nothing some more.

I've got pics to show, but not with me today. Been camping twice in the last month. Now it's too hot to go camping since we're having 100 degree weather (odd for June). We been going swimming instead.

I am going to Mom's this weekend. Been getting the guilt trip from my sister to go. So I go.

I've been seeing famous people everywhere lately. Saw the TAPS van from that show on SciFi called "Ghost Hunters", saw the guy from that show in a restaurant, saw Molly Ringwald in the same restaurant. Yep seeing famous people all over.

I hope to get some more up here soon, but it doesn't really matter. The only people that are coming here are looking for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang stuff. Write one reference to that and it's history for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home