Friday, March 18, 2005

Name

My husband came up with the name for this blog. We were at Tobin's (a local bar) and I was telling him about the blog that I was obsessed with - "Write On, Megs" - and finally he said, after I had gone on and on, you should get your own.

Me? No not me?
Yes you.
What do I call it? What do I do? How do I do it?

Well, we had just gotten a puppy a few weeks before and with puppies there tends to be some mess ups with the potty training. We at the time were feeling like that was the only reason we were on this Earth.

The puppy, Abby Normal Wigglebutt, is doing much better now with less and less accidents. And if you've ever had a boxer you will know where the Wigglebutt part comes from. They don't have a tail so their whole bodies wiggle when other dogs wag. It's cute in a kinda sic way.

I expected to have some photos of the kids (we have two boxers) up here by now. Oh well. Forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home