Wednesday, April 20, 2005

AND SNAKES!


wizardofoz Posted by Hello We live in the boonies - not really that bad, but there are woods and creeks around. My sister-in-law who lives less than 3 miles away from us is always chasing snakes and critters out of her yard and garage. So it wasn't a big surprise when on the way to work one day I saw a dead snake in the road off of our subdivision. I called my honey. "Honey, did you see that big snake in the road on your way to work". He hadn't seen it.
That was three days ago. Today he calls me at work and says "It's not a snake, it's an electrical cord". Of course he was much nicer in his delivery and we had a big laugh. How blond do I feel right now? Very.
Yeah, I mentally live in the woods. Lions and Tigers and Bears and don't forget the Snakes....Oh my.

Today for this post Paris Hilton pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home