Monday, June 20, 2005

This past weekend

My husband, Geno, his birthday was on Friday, then my son's his 15th birthday was on Saturday, Father's Day was on Sunday (and both are dads are still alive), and Sunday was our anniversary. I hate June for this reason. Oh yeah, and my dad's birthday is on the 27th. Great, just great!

Poor Geno he only got a lobster dinner with clams, mussels, and crabs. He loved it. Of course he had to share with me and my son. We don't celebrate our anniversary - thank God. My son he got gifts - a new ceiling fan, a bass case, a new strap for his bass guitar and guitar strings for his acoustic guitar - he did okay. Geno's dad and my dad only got a cards for Father's day. My dad for his birthday is getting a lobster dinner too. One idea is good for all since I'm so original. Sure I am. Whatever.

We did go visit Geno's dad yesterday, as it's only a 1.5 hour drive one way to visit him versus a 3 hour drive one way to visit my dad. I think when my dad found out he was a bit upset, but what are you gonna do about it. We took the boat out when we were up there and it was a wonderful day on the lake. I got me some sun on my skin. And we found out that our Abby Girl, 6 month old boxer, is was swimmer . She loved it. She slept all the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home