Sunday, July 17, 2005

Inside the Blogger's Studio

So, I asked the Beautiful http://thebabblingbrooke.blogspot.com/ (I really should learn how to do this better) to interview me. I will answer the questions shortly, but first, I am contractually obligated to explain the rules to this inquisitive round-robin. I am copying and pasting this directly from Brooke Rose because I am lazy.

Here are the instructions:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are Brooke's questions for me.

1. Someone hands you $50,000 - what do you do with it?
Pay off my credit card debt, plan and pay for my vacation next summer to Costa Rica and put the rest in the bank for a rainy day. I'm boring.

2. You are the newest Disney Princess. Who are you and what is your story?
Naughty Rita. A princess who is always in trouble and needs to be punished. She never does as she is told and is always running away and has to be caught and locked up in the dungeon or the torture chamber. (okay I gotta stop myself before I get all wet)

3. What was the best vacation you ever took? Describe it.
Rome!! The weather was perfect. The food and wine was divine. The men were gorgeous. The art was everywhere. Vatican City was a trip to learn how much wealth the catholic church has. All the old places dated back long before Jesus was supposed to have walked. It was jubilee year and that's when the 4 basilicas open the 4th portal or door and when you walk thought that door you are suppose to be absorbed of all sins. My sister caught me walking through the door twice at St. Paul's. She then came over to me elbowed me hard and stated "that ain't enough". Witch. But I love her. She just knows me too well. It was a blast. Villa Borghese was my personal favorite. I would love to go back and spend a month. You could be there a month and not get bored.

4. Aerosmith or the Rolling Stones?
Rolling Stones

5. If you had to hunt and kill your own food, would you become a vegetarian?
No, but I'd probably be eating more fish than I currently do as I'm not a good hunter and dove season is short.

Thank you Brooke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home