Thursday, October 06, 2005

For my dog


costume

I wanted to get this costume for my Abby Girl, but they only carry it in extra-small and small and she is more of medium to large (she's a 60lb boxer). Her actual name is Abby Normal Wigglebutt Airlicker. Bud (or Butters) is her uncle (he's an 85lb boxer) and his costume is a pimp daddy. I tried to find a hooker outfit for Abby, but couldn't find one - not one at all!

So after several extensive searches she going as a jail bird. Lucky her.

We take them trick-or-treating, they don't actually get candy, but they get to take a walk in their costumes and see all the children in theirs. The hat never stays on Bud very long.

I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

oh how funny!

October 7, 2005 at 2:30:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home