Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hurricane Smurricane

We're staying. My son; however, is not. He lives in Galveston with his father (the prick) and they've packed up everything except furniture, tossed it in the back of the boat and are on their way to Kennedy, Texas. A small town south of Austin. They have some hunting property located there.

My Mom and Dad who live in Sea Drift right on the coast (their house is right on the coast actually - you cross the street and the ocean is at your little piggy toes). Well they aren't planning on leaving until Friday!! WTF Friday! It'll be too late. It's already a cat 5.

I'm now kinda worried about staying. We'll be okay and know more tomorrow if we need to get out. And if we do need to - my sister lives in Fort Worth so we got a place to go if need be.

Rita's anyone? Not us - we only have vodka in stock at the moment.....MMMMMM me thinks I need to make a liquor stop tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

glad we made it!!!!

September 26, 2005 at 4:22:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home