Thursday, February 02, 2006

No


Andrea Yates

I'm sorry but I don't feel that she should be let out based on insanity. Of course she was insane!Only an insane woman would drown her five children by her own hand in a bathtub one at a time! Only a crazy woman would do that! But I just don't feel that she should be getting off. Mental hospital or jail for the rest of her life, but not to walk free. I also don't think it was all her. I think her husband had been planting the seed in her mind to do it. He forgave her instantly. Why? Would most father's who had just lost his five children do that? I don't think so. It was very odd when he found out he didn't cry much and forgave her right then and there publicly. No, I feel they both will be punished upon their death.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

ooooooo - you hit the nail on the head with mr. yates! i've been pondering what it is that makes him so creepy and that must be it!

February 6, 2006 at 3:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Diedre said...

I was wondering if I had been the only thinking he was involved.

February 6, 2006 at 3:28:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home