Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Little Tat for Tit


tattoo

I think I need to get this tattoo touched up in some places. It looks like some of the ink didn't take. I've had it since '98 I think or was it '99. Can't remember that far back. It's comes with the old age thing. The piercing I do remember Spring of '95 after the divorce. How could I forget that?!?!

The tattoo didn't hurt really. It felt like the little scrapings they do on your back when testing for allergies and I've had that done a ton of times. I also think it didn't hurt 'cause I picked a very fleshy spot, no bones here.

Sorry the pic is so large didn't want anything else showing and it has me believing I'm larger than what I really am. All in the eye of the beholder. Hope I didn't offend anyone. If so, sorry about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

dude - that's you??? not fair. I know you're older than me by some and my tits have NEVER looked that great. some gals get all the luck! and I think the tat really looks fine

February 1, 2006 at 1:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Diedre said...

Yes it's me and thank you!

February 1, 2006 at 2:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Diedre said...

hehehe - my work verification was POBAR.

February 1, 2006 at 2:52:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home