Monday, March 27, 2006

Day three of no smoking.


bald cypress

It would have been day five for me if we haven't found 1/2 a pack Friday evening in my husband's truck. That was 5 cigs for each of us and we polished off a bottle of red wine. Nothing since. In fact, because of Geno's nervous energy our backyard now actually looks like a back yard. We purchased this past weekend a bald cypress tree (which I am now calling it our "Love Fern" based on that movie "How to lose a guy in 10 days") and a lime tree (more like a bush). The bald cypress is about 10 feet high and the lime tree has two limes on it already. I'm excited. We will be watering the love fern every other day for a month, but I'm going to keep it up all summer long in case we have another dry summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home