Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What are you wearing?

Since when has it been okay to wear your underwear in public? Okay, yes, I'm old. I'm not talking boxer shorts or bra or a slip. Maybe I should tell you what I saw and you be the judge. . .

On Sunday my husband wanted to go get some DVD's to watch that night. I was wearing my workout clothes, a pair of bright pink pull tie gym shorts and a big over sized white t-shirt. I couldn't go out dressed like that and for some reason he wasn't going to go by himself. The only thing to do was to shower and change, and I did.

At the check out line of the video store we both looked over and saw that the chick in front of us was wearing a pair of men's tidy whities (with no additional pair of woman's underwear beneath). There was no way of mistaking these as shorts or as bikini suit bottoms. I know what men's underwear looks like - trust me on this one folks. TIDY WHITIES - men's briefs - Fruit Of The Loom - regulars - what mom's made their boys wear until they developed their own sense of style.

I'm I out of touch, is this now the fashion?

oh, and while the woman was at the check out counter my cute ass of a husband says loudly "Look Honey, you coulda wore your gym shorts after all!"

Nice one, Dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home