Friday, October 13, 2006

Getting in the mood

What gets you in the mood?

Not that kinda mood - you pervert!

The holiday mood. I just haven't been feeling it. My family is asking me what are we going to do about the up coming holidays and to be truthful I don't want to do anything. NOT A THING! And I know that they are thinking that it's because my dad died this year and all that, but it's not! Really. I just haven't felt like doing anything with anybody, but one body.

But, and I said but, today it changed. The cooler weather maybe, the fact that it's Friday the 13th in October, I got an email add from Buy Costumes dot com for 13% off on costumes and they had this great headless butler costume that I'm sure will scare the kiddies. So now I'm feeling it. Usually by October 1st I have dragged out all the Halloween decorations out from the closet under the stairs, but I haven't yet, and this weekend I will. I also went and got some more stuff at lunch - I got a rat in a trap (another one) that squeaks and moves around attempting to free himself, I got peeping eye lights with lids and all, huge bat and a voice charger box that it really fun. It's got an alien setting and a monster setting. So cool!!! Yes, I'm excited.

Oh and my son just told me that I need to get another voice changer box, because he wants to take it to school, they are really doing some hard learning at his school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home