Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wet Saturday

Not to be confused with a Bloody Sunday.

Like every weekend I have ideas of all the things I want to do, to get and so on. Like every weekend not even a couple of the items on the list get done. Well, not this time. This time it's going to get done - because (wait for it . . .)

There is not list - hahahahaha.

Okay, not totally true.

Places I have to go - PetSmart for cat food (I hate that damn cat), Walgreens to pick up my prescriptions, and maybe the grocery store because every once in a while we like to eat.

Places I want to go - a long walk with the buds around the neighborhood and the gym (because I haven't been since, hummm, since I think once in September).

Things I want to get done - folding and putting up all the clean laundry, wash all the dirty towels and sheets in the house and then remake the beds (already almost done with the towels), clean my sons bathroom (got a head start last night), get out all the Halloween stuff out from the closet under the stairs (this was left over from last weekends list), beat my husband because he was a drunken asshole last night (okay this item will probably not get taken care off - but a girl can dream can't she).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home