Monday, November 20, 2006

One of my favorites


I'm melting

Not last weekend, but the weekend before TNT was showing The Wizard of OZ. One of my all time favorite movies. As a little girl I grew up in a household that didn't own a color television till I was in junior high. Whenever The Wizard of Oz came on TV (once a year) I would go to a friends house to watch it in color. I love this movie. The night before my first marriage after the rehearsal dinner everyone came over to my house and this is what we watched. Just picture if you can a bunch of early 20 year olds sitting around the TV watching the Dorothy and her friends following the yellow brick road.

Oh, I digressed from my train of thought. Two weekends ago this movie was playing on TNT. Did I get to watch it. NO! My husband now (maybe soon to be X) only let me watch bits and pieces. I got to see Dorothy start on her journey with Toto at the beginning, and when they wake up in the field by the snow to run towards the Emerald City, and I got see the Witch melt. That was it. Talk about one unhappy little girl. And as you can tell I'm still upset about it to be posting two weekends later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon to be X ????????????????

November 29, 2006 at 8:48:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this the beginning of the end?
sigh...
E.

May 18, 2007 at 6:09:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home