Thursday, March 08, 2007

Don't bite the Mama

Posted by Picasa

You are probably wondering what you are looking at. That My Friends is a cat bite on my leg. And here is the story:

This morning after I got out of the shower I was cleaning the condensation off of the mirror, which produced a horrible squeaking sound (or must have seemed like it to the cat). The door to the bathroom is usually shut tight, but of course it wasn't this morning. She (the bitch cat) slinked in and bit me. I screamed, I cussed, the hubby walked in laughing until he saw the blood. Two puncture holes clear as day.
She broke skin with her teeth on me - the one who feeds her and cleans her litter box, the one who she sleeps on. That Bitch. She is out of here.

The area of the bite is now itchy, red and swollen. If I die of rabies I want you to come to my funeral. Promise me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home