Saturday, March 03, 2007

cleaning today

Posted by Picasa

A friend asked me when do I clean my bathroom - odd question, but I answered it. So, as I was waiting for the cable guy I started cleaning - Major cleaning. Our bedroom is finished, the front room is almost done - we're going to get rid of the love seat, the blue chair and maybe even the red chair (haven't decided on that yet) - and then the front room will be done. The bathrooms, the kitchen and the living room will all be completed before the weekend is over. I've dusted almost everything there is to dust - except the hubby's collection of (I don't know what to call it) knickknacks? - that's not done and I probably won't do it either - it's his collection. Ya know. Oh, and I'm not going to clean the computer room - we're waiting to put laminate flooring down and going to get rid of some stuff in there too.

Busy, busy and taking time out to check out the new internet connection. Loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home