Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's 10:30 do you know where your cable guy is

and not the move "The Cable Guy" Y.U.C.K.

He is suppose to be here between 8am to 8pm. A 12 hour window. Yea! So I'm stuck at the house all alone, can't go anywhere. I don't like the idea of having a strange man in my bedroom hooking up cable with me here all alone, but I'll manage.

The hubby is taking a test for work from the training class he had last weekend. Gotta keep those certifications up to date and all. It's the same at my place of employment. I was up there till 7pm last night studying for my exam. Good thing to, cause a client called the answering service for an emergency - which wasn't an emergency (the sky is falling did you know?) - so the technician on call called me and I had to work on his problem for a bit and get him all straighten out before leaving.

How is your day going? Better and busier than mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home