Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sister and the cat

My sister has called me twice now, two days in a row, for one issue. That issue is - have I gotten rid of the cat yet.

No, I haven't. I don't have the guts, nerve, or whatever. I signed the SPCA paper work stating that if I ever got rid of the cat that I would take her back there. How can I put her through that torture again?

My sister has made it her personal agenda to see that the cat is gone, she has gotten on the soap box and ranted about how if I don't rid of that cat she won't come to visit. Well, like that is the fuel for my fire, but it backfired on her.

Here Kitty Kitty. Good cat. Have this nice bowl of tuna. Sleep on the bed.
How can I get rid of the cat now?

but it's one way to get rid of a family member

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home