Saturday, April 07, 2007

Okay. I opened the front door and that was that.

I don't have to go out there - really I don't.

There is nothing pressing.

There are things I could do, but don't have to.

We have food. We're good.

It's cold, it's wet and well . . .

I broke down and turned on the heaters. I had told myself earlier that I was not going to do that.

A co-worker called and asked if I was going to that party another co-worker is having.

Nope, it's cold and wet. I hate winter clothes, it's suppose to be Spring! I'm not going to backward in the wardrobe. I'm not wearing layers. I want to wear flimsy dresses, shorts, tiny tops . I want the sun on my skin and sport shades. I just bought some cheep grandma sunglasses yesterday. I wanna be a nerd in the sun! If anybody can pull that off, it'd be me.

Oh well, next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home