Thursday, July 21, 2005

I hate my cat

We got her used from the SPCA. I should have known something was up with her when they couldn't get her out of her cage the first time for a visit. I just figured she was upset at being dumped as she had only gotten dropped off two days before. Nope, that's not it, she is just a bitch. You don't pet her, you don't pick her up and don't even look at her. It's that bad.

I think she was abused as a child. When she jumps from say a table to the couch her back legs slip out all the time and she doesn't complete the jump. She can't figure out how to retract her nails and sticks to stuff like carpet, rugs and chairs all the time which then makes her an easy prey for the hounds to get at her. I've seen her hanging from the chin skin of my male boxer many times. However, if she was abused or not, doesn't mean she has to claw the shit out of me just for walking by where she happens to be sitting. Does it?

Bitch!

Makes me not want to clean her litter box and all. Who wants to clean a litter box anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home