Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hurricane Anyone?

Okay, so I haven't typed anything in awhile now. Who cares? Really?

My son, who goes to a private high school in Galveston, mentioned last night that there are six new students attending from New Orleans. One of the new students is in his English class. He stated that she cried in class yesterday after another student read out loud a story regarding the hurricane and that the reason was because she is all alone. She doesn't know where her family is. I don't know how she got separated and all. Probably in the busing over here. My heart goes out to her and many more. God bless them, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

oh my gosh - how devastating - bless her heart - how can we help her?

September 14, 2005 at 11:02:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Diedre said...

I know. And to make things worse they'll be moving again real soon it looks like.

September 20, 2005 at 3:27:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home