Monday, October 10, 2005

PETA


Peta Pie

Ya know, I'm all about people's right to beliefs and ideas, but when those people take to violence, I'm against it. And I know that tossing a pie in someone's face isn't very violent, it's still not right. How can they get away with that kind of crap and when is it going to stop? Just image if you will, you're waiting in line to see a show and POW, you get hit in the head with a pie. WTF! It's fucking wrong and they are taking things too far. I know they feel very strong in their convictions, but really people get off it and grow up. Are they gonna be throwing bombs next? So, someone doesn't agree with them and they take matters into their own hands and toss a pie. How about strapping a bomb to their person and walking into a crowded church, just cause someone else has a different view point. Sounds familar to me - like the next step. I can't get my way so I'm gonna throw a pie. whaaa. Look at me! Look at me! Whaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home