Thursday, January 19, 2006

beddie bye


my own lil' beddie

My hubby, Geno, has been very ill this week. I think he's got the flu (sounds like "got the pooh"). So ill in fact that on Tuesday he sounded like he was going to cry. Poor thin'. Any hoo, I've been sleeping in the spare bedroom to hopefully prevent me from catching whatever he has and to give him a better night sleep. I can only type this because he forgot my blog site address and will not be reading anything I post here.

I have actually enjoyed sleeping alone. It has been wonderful. I get the whole bed to myself, without waking up on the edge. My back feels better. No snoring (except my own) and this morning I didn't get woken up with his noise (slam banging around) or lights in my eyes. I woke up and didn't even know that he was gone. I slept through the whole night. It was great. Now how to pull this off when he is feeling better. I fear I won't be able to get away with it. Dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home