Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 4

So far so good. It hasn't been too bad, probably because I'm still getting over a cold I got last week. Who can think of smoking when coughing up a lung?

There is one thing that is bothering me. Geno! He is acting like my Mom, hanging out in the kitchen eating so that no one else will know about the extra food consumption. My Mom does this when she is trying to hide the fact that she is eating from my Dad. I hate this. Why are you hiding - I don't care what you eat or how much. There isn't that much stuff in my kitchen that is bad - just a few left over Cheetos - and they're probably stale. Why does he feel he has to hide in the kitchen? I know why my Mom does this, 'cause my Dad is such a ass with her about her eating. My Mom is overweight (Dad is not at all) and when it comes to food sometimes she can't seem to stop herself…..she has to eat it till it's all gone. But Geno isn't like this - so why? I've asked him and I just haven't gotten a straight answer. He didn't do this last week before the attack - so why now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

more power to you! I'm definitely rooting for you!!!! Your pics up there are hilarious!!!

March 28, 2006 at 9:41:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home