Friday, January 19, 2007

Blond to grey

well it's not happening fast enough for me. I would like to be totally naturally grey or a lot more grey than I've got. I've only got one little streak of grey on my right temple. I've been blond all my life and I'm bored with it. One old boyfriend used to tell me that blonds have more fun, but that redheads are more fun. Of course he was a redhead. Tomorrow is my hair appointment and I want a totally different color - black with red highlights - dark auburn with red highlights - dark brown with black highlights - I don't know - probably I won't do anything different. I'll probably chicken out again or go for the strawberry blond again. I would love to have electric blue/green hair but wouldn't be able to handle the staring.

Just call me chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home