Monday, January 29, 2007

Ramblings

I awoke Saturday morning feeling very refreshed. Although my body was bit achy and the muscles in my neck, back and hips were feeling tight (especially my neck), I wanted to go work out to keep them feeling that way. Well, before I could turn around my sister and mother were back at my house, and I was stuck. My work out had to wait till yesterday. Nice.

Bottled water my local movie theater costs $4.25 - rip off!

The movie "Night at the Museum" upset me (a tad), just like Thing 1 and Thing 2 in "The Cat in the Hat" did when I was a child. It must be the "you're in charge of other people's chaos" that I don't like.

Oh and how many movies are Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson going to be in together?
Night at the Museum
Meet the Fockers
The Royal Tenenbaums
Starsky & Hutch
Zoolander
Meet the Parents
Permanent Midnight
The Cable Guy

The underwire in one of my favorite bra's has broken free is now poking me in my chest - what little there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home