Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rants of a mad woman

Posted by Picasa


They have discontinued my regular generatic albuterol inhaler!!!!! That I would purchase for $10 with insurance maybe almost $20 without. Because and get it it's spray was causing (in part) to the destruction of the ozone layer! WTF! Are they kidding me? What kind of bull crap is that???? What are cars and factories doing???? So now I am the lucky girl that now gets to spend $40.99 a month on the replacement. There is one that is cheaper, but to get that one I have to make another doctors appointment, wait in the reception area with all the sickies, pay another $25 co payment, get poked and prodded, lectured and save how much? I do not know.

So their telling me that the ozone layer is in damage because I wanted to breath cheaply. Sounds more like a plot from one drug company pushing to get rid of the cheaper inhaler so that they can sell more of their expensive shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home