Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodness me


I haven't been here is so long I almost forgot what to do.

Let me fill you in and get you all up to date.

The boy came home finally from prison camp (joking it wasn't really prison camp - but felt like it). He is now very food motivated and not taking things for granted. He has learn how to communicate better with others - I'm guessing on this - because we always were able to talk. He wants to get a job in a car repair shop or body shop to learn more about working on cars - I guess this is a good thing.

We've had so much rain this summer which has been very nice to my electric bill, but the resulting mosquitoes have made it miserable. They are everywhere. YUCK.

North Carolina is very beautiful (I had been there before, but was too young to appreciate it). I should check into moving there. Are there jobs there? State taxes? Does it snow much there? I asked on guy about the winters and the amount of snow, but didn't feel like he was telling the whole truth. Darn.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home