Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Sister and her husband


raft trip in Alaska

I haven't seen them since the beginning of June and now it's almost August. We talk every week and that's nice and all - but it'll be great to see her again. She is my baby sister (not so much a baby anymore) and even though she was my younger, she always acted like my mother (worse even). Telling me what to do and what not to do, how to act and crap like that. She still does, but not so much because she knows it pisses me off - so she tries to keep it to a minimum. I chalk it up to her being a Virgo and me a Cancer. Her being anal and me loose. Probably.

So this weekend we're driving up to see them - it's gonna be a short weekend, but we'll have a blast.

I love you little sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home