Thursday, October 13, 2005

Butt Grove


Couch

Yes indeed. I've got a butt grove, it's my spot on the couch. It's the spot that has the most bestest view of the TV and it's all mine. Mine I tell you! There are time when my son will be in that spot and I just let him stay there, until he gets up that is. I'm pure evil. Other times a dog will be in that spot, but that doesn't last long.

Well, my husband had Tuesday off from work and he had been napping in my butt grove. When I got home, he was all - come on honey I'll move so that you can sit down and stuff like that. Damn, the man had changed it all up and there were too many pillows. It didn't feel right at all. Of course it only took me about three minutes to get it back to right, but dang don't mess with my butt grove!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

hahahahahahahaha - my husband and i fight over the same butt groove all the time!

October 19, 2005 at 1:23:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not 'Grove', but 'Groove!'
Love Ya!
Geno

March 2, 2006 at 2:24:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home