Thursday, October 27, 2005

Excited!


Halloween

Thanks to Betty Rocker for this pic!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I know, I know, I know..... Okay enough with the singing!


I've got my office decorated with heads, bats, eyeball lights, two screaming demons, a rat, a spider, a fly and one huge roach! It's spooky! My favorite Holiday and it's almost here.

I'm not a fan of fall. As a child it meant back to school, and who wanted that? It means that the days start getting shorter and no more sun. It's time to move the clock back an hour and it means that winter is right around the corner. I hate cold weather. Thank God I live in the south. So, with all this, why do I love Halloween? You get to dress up and pretend you're someone else. You get to go to spooky party's. You get to carve pumpkins and show off your carving skills. You get a chance to scare little children. To be creepy and wicked. You get to go to haunted houses. Body parts and other gross stuff. Day of the dead. Witches and Goblins and Ghosts. Oh my!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home