Monday, October 24, 2005

Texas Renaissance Festival


ren fest

This weekend 1) was packed full and 2) flew by way too fast.

Friday night I had to work at an install and I didn't leave to come home until 10:30pm and we still weren't finished. We blew up three peripheral cabinets and two power converters. Great, just great. Thank God the only thing that was needed to fix there peripheral cabinets were some fuses easily purchased from Fry's Electronics. So, needless to say I didn't get home until late.

Saturday we got up at 7am to get our asses to the Texas Renaissance Festival. Going that early was nice, traffic wasn't that bad. We got there in less than an hour after leaving our house. My son took a friend of his, so that was cool. It's wasn't crowded either, but then after we were leaving I realized that probably a bunch of people weren't there because of the Astro's baseball game. I love going to the festival, and this weekend was very nice.

Great costumes everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home