Friday, October 28, 2005

The Twins

I work with men. I like working with men. They don't mince words, they don't PMS and they tell it like it is. No backstabbing either with the men I now work with. They are truly a great group of people. I love them actually.

But lately I've been noticing something they do. They roll their rocks a lot. Shifting the stiff. Always adjusting the boys. Okay, I'm not being fair. Only some of them do it A LOT! I mean I can't help but notice, I'm standing right next to them or in front of the them. What is up with that? Are these men so huge that it makes it necessary to adjust all the time? I don't go around shifting my tits in their face. No, wait a minute, they'd probably like that.

Oh Lord, you are so huge! We're all really impressed down here, I can tell you. - Monty Python The Meaning of Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home